We coat and stain decks, docks and fences all over the lowcountry. From docks in Mt. Pleasant and Charleston, to decks on Johns Island and Kiawah, we help protect these expensive additions to your home. All wood, new or old, needs to be protected from the sun’s harmful effects, as well as the intense moisture of the Charleston Area. Whether you want to maintain the natural look of the wood with a clear wood sealer, or fill cracks and splinters in a dock with our heavy duty coating, we can provide a hassle-free consultation to evaluate your needs and budget.
Dock and Deck Coating
- Provide non-skid protection for safety & comfort
- Create a durable surface with little maintenance
- Fill holes, cracks and eliminate dangerous splinters
- Save thousands over the cost of replacement
- No more annual staining or repainting
- Choose any color
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and VOC-free
Deck, Fence, and Dock Staining
- Protect your wood surfaces with a clear, semi-transparent, or solid stain, sealer, or coating
- Eliminate the old, dead, grey look from your wood surfaces
- We provide all preparation, including pressure washing, stain removal, wood replacement, removing loose nails or screws, sanding, etc.